The Nature of ICT in the Context of My Life, The Society & My Professional Track (ABM)



Information and Communications Technology (ICT), based on its definition, is a technology that is utilized to deal with communications cycles such as telecommunications, broadcast media, intelligent building management frameworks, audiovisual processing and transmission systems, and network-based control and monitoring capacities.

ICT plays various roles in every aspect of an individual since we are living in the 21st century where technology is everywhere. In ICT, it helps every people to communicate in just one click or touch to your computers, tablets and mobile phone with the use of cellular signal and also the Internet. In today’s current situation right now, you can’t be able to see a person who is not using a gadget in a single day because most of the people are staying at home where in they need to be updated in every current event in the world.

In our daily living, this said innovation helps our task to be easier in compare to the usual, yet without this, we cannot also do some specific tasks that we do every day. By this, we can clearly state that technology is very in demand, especially in this present generation of ours.

But the big question is.....

What is the nature of ICT in my life, in the society, and to my professional track which is the Accountancy, Business, and Management?

THE NATURE OF ICT IN MY LIFE

As a student, ICT plays a vital role in my life when it comes to studying since I am now attending online classes amidst to the global pandemic, it helps me to navigate my education and experience the quality education that everyone deserves with the use of gadgets and surfing through the internet. Using ICT as a student today helps me to learn more about the things that I should gain knowledge to and develop skills that I am not usually doing before for me to accomplish my tasks effectively. When it comes to my personal life, ICT helps me to communicate to everyone especially to my distant families/relatives such as my OFW relatives for me to be updated in their current situation about their health, about their thoughts about politics, and their opinions in online classes. It also gives access for me to communicate with my friends to help them when they need someone to lean on and for me to have fun with them virtually.

NATURE OF ICT IN SOCIETY 


In the society, ICT helps the people to be as one through proper communication in dealing the different social issues that has been growing lately amidst of the pandemic. It also helps local business organizations to grow more since shipping parcels are essential this quarantine and shipping items are accessible in every parts of the country or it can be shipped internationally in just ordering online. In additional, online sellers can be able to promote their business with the use of different social media platforms just by doing a layout and then posting it to attract the consumers to buy their product. 

NATURE OF ICT IN MY PROFESSIONAL TRACK 

And of course, I will never forget that ICT plays a vital role in my professional track which is the Accountancy, Business, and Management. Navigating the ICT for my strand helps me to encode easily the business transactions with the use of Microsoft Excel for me to analyze and balance it. Also, I can be able to make an organizational chart for my future business (hopefully). And lastly, I can be able to watch videos in YouTube on how to implement a good management skill/s for my future business to be successful one that is capable to help unemployed citizens of my country, the Philippines and also to help those people who are not financially stabled. 


Therefore, like a river, the flow of changes in our lives won’t end. They track our daily lives quickly like this, ICT will be our future. ICT has a big impact in and on our lives. It made stuff easier and people that uses technology are more efficient than those who use the traditional way.





Comments